BACK TO TOP
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions (as defined below) (collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”), "AVIRO HONG KONG!" or “we” or “us” means AVIRO HONG KONG, a division of Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd. and the "customer" or “you” means any person, firm, company or body which places an order with us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website or our mobile app (as the case may be) (collectively “our e-store”). By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- We shall endeavor to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products at our e-store are up-to-date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
- We shall endeavor to ensure product(s) displayed at our e-store are in stock. From time to time products may be out of stock, and we may offer alternative product(s) of similar value and style.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserve the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
- You are required to register as a user before placing any order through our e-store. In relation to registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorise us to assume that any person using the e-store with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you;
- We have the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- Please inform us via our website/by email/by phone immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- In the event that your account is not used for a specified period (currently, 3 years), we will, for your own and our protection, deem your account to be no longer in use, and we will deactivate your account and all your accumulated points and/or e-vouchers will be forfeited (where applicable). You will need to reapply for a new account if you wish to make further purchase at our e-store.
- Privacy protection
- Our e-store accepts payment by designated credit cards, debit cards or other designated electronic means as specified by us. All product prices listed are in Hong Kong dollars. The prices listed in our e-store may differ from the prices of the same products in our physical shops. The applicable price shall be the price listed in our e-store as at the date of purchase.
- Acceptance of orders is subject to our sole discretion. A final receipt will be issued to you when goods are delivered to your address, or goods are collected at our physical store (as the case may be).
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR AVIRO HONG KONG E-STORE (“SPECIAL CONDITIONS”)
- Basis of supply: we only serve and deliver products to end consumers. We are not selling our products for re-sell purpose. If we have grounds to believe that you are not purchasing our products as an end user, we reserve the right to decline or cancel your order.
- Force majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
- You shall not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer any of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any other party without our prior written consent.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to be illegal or invalid, they shall be removed from these terms and it shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between the parties and they supersede all previous negotiations, representations and agreement between the parties.
- We have the right, at any time, or from time to time, by giving prior notice to you, to modify or vary or supplement all or any of the provisions under these Terms and Conditions.
- If any dispute arises, our determination shall be final. Where these Terms and Conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. We may revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
These Special Conditions are supplemental to the Terms and Conditions for Online Purchase and are applicable to any orders placed under our e-store. Should there be any inconsistency between these Special Conditions and the above Terms and Conditions for Online Purchase, these Special Conditions prevail.
- AVIRO HONG KONG payment terms
- Orders for delivery within Hong Kong
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and other payment services/ methods specified from time to time
- We reserve the ability to impose a maximum amount per transaction, which may vary for different payment services/ methods.
- Notification for ordering
- Our e-store only accepts orders for delivery to the specified delivery address in Hong Kong, or collection at a designated physical store located in Hong Kong.
- Placing an order means you agree to purchase products or services and appoint us to deliver the same on your behalf to your specified delivery address or for collection at a designated physical store (as the case may be) in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out herein. After receiving your order, we will acknowledge receipt of your order. However, it is not an acceptance of your order. We reserve the right to reject any purchase order without giving any reasons. In the event that we are unable to accept your order (for example due to payment issue), we will notify you by phone or email.
- If your order is accepted by us, we will confirm with you accordingly and advise the date and time of delivery or availability for collection at a designated physical store.
- In case any applicable gift items of your purchased products are not available, we will contact you accordingly. You may decide whether to accept another gift item, cancel the order or continue to purchase the products.
- Delivery service (applicable if you have selected to have your order(s) delivered to a designated delivery address within Hong Kong)
- Free Delivery threshold to $500 or above, $50 will be charged if order fails to fulfil free delivery threshold.
- Delivery service is only available at addresses located in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan. For deliveries to Big Wave Bay Village and Shek O, our courier can only deliver the products to you at the public carparks nearby by way of appointments made with the recipients in advance. Should you have any inquiry about delivery, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.
- Delivery service is not available at non-permanent address, frontier closed areas, outlaying islands, warehouses and premises which are not accessible by elevator or staircase and need to be delivered through balcony.
- After your order has been accepted, we will confirm with you about the expected delivery time and date. Before the arrival of the goods, you will receive a call notification from our courier. Please check whether all your purchased items are delivered against the invoice/ delivery note (as the case may be), then sign and return the delivery note to our courier to confirm your receipt of goods.
- In case where the deliveries are delayed due to hoisting of typhoon signal no. 8 or above or black rain storm signal, we will try our best to arrange the products to be delivered on the next business day.
For successful orders placed at our e-store and confirmed by us via email before 4 p.m. each day, the products will be delivered to your specified delivery address within 3 business day between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Business days exclude Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
- We will dispatch the deliveries as scheduled to the best of our ability.
- Next day delivery is not available for the outlying islands, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay and Tung Chung.
- Delivery may be affected due to seasonal factors (e.g. special promotional events) and festive periods (e.g. Christmas or Chinese New Year) as we may need to cope with high volume of orders.
- If you fail to receive your purchased products upon the first delivery appointment or you give us inaccurate information on your address, we reserve the right to (i) charge you an additional delivery fee for subsequent delivery(es); or (ii) arrange your ordered goods to be collected by you in one of our stores.
- All expected delivery dates and time are estimates only. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the customer as a result of any late delivery.
- In case of any dispute, our determination shall be final.
- Exchange and refund
- We provide you with “7 days product quality guarantee” for products purchased which are damaged, spoiled or not in good condition. In such case, you can contact our customer service department and provide photos of the relevant goods to make arrangement to return the goods to us for exchange. Otherwise under normal circumstances, we would not accept any request for exchange of products or cancellation of orders.
- If we agree you are entitled to an exchange but the product(s) to be exchanged are sold out, you may return such products to us and apply the amount paid to buy alternative product(s).
- In exceptional case at our sole discretion, we will refund the amount paid (inclusive of the relevant delivery charge) to your credit card / payment account (which takes about 4-10 days).
- Original sales receipt or relevant electronic receipt must be produced to us for the request of a product exchange.
- All gift items must be returned together with the returned products. Otherwise the retail value of the gift item would be deducted from the refund.